Monday, February 11, 2008

Wanted: Your Favorite Spa Sounds

Every time I go to the spa, I wonder "Where do they find all that wonderfully relaxing music?" There seems to be a spa CD to match every flavor of spa, from the zen to the carribean to the avante garde to the classically jazz inspired and everything in between.

In this age of the ubiquitous MP3 player, I thought, what a better way to take a piece of spa with me to work, on the train, in the car, on the plane, in my living room or wherever I go than to load up my device with some relaxing spa sounds?

But where to start? How do I separate the good from the bad and the ugly, if there is such a thing, when it comes to spa sounds?

Given the nature of http://www.njspagirl.com/, the natural place to start is to go straight to the source--to you, my fellow spa goers. So here's your chance to chime in.

Please log on to http://www.njspagirl.com/ and share the name(s) of your favorite spa tunes and CDs. My goal is to compile a list of your favorites for sharing in a future post, so that all of us can take a little piece of spa with us wherever we go.

To give you a little inspiration, I put together the following slide show which captures some amazing spa sounds I've come across, some of which I've taken for a test drive and others that are on my "to do" list to explore. The rest is up to you. Log on and post your ideas or links to the spa sounds that inspire you most.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing where this part of our spa journey might take us!

As always, wishing you good spa!








No comments: